Here at Creation Utah we have been preparing for the effects of COVID-19 stay home requirements and safety precautions advised by the CDC. We care about your safety and the safety of our team and have implemented changes to assure we are doing the best to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Or give us a call at 801-648-7942 to chat with us over the phone
Creation Utah has decided to remain in full operation while working within compliance of social distancing and stay home orders. In order to follow safety guidelines and government issued orders we have implemented the following changes.
- When available virtual tours are preferred. If this is not an option we ask the following before any face to face interaction:
- We have the ability to do the entire transaction including paperwork over the phone. Our preference where possible would be to meet in person. If we do we go by the guidelines below.
- Are you healthy? If not we will delay or reschedule an in person meeting
- Please have doors open and light switches turned on prior to our arrival
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet between people during a tour
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitizer
- We have the ability to come walk through your home and take pictures while you wait outside or in another room
- Choose your closing date, if your circumstances change and this needs to date needs to be adjusted, we will reschedule to a time that better fits your needs.
- The purchase of your home will be done remotely with virtual notarization when possible. If this is not available we have a drive up option where you can sign from your vehicle
We have an entire remote staff who have been mindful of their safety practices and have been proactively social distancing since before it was government mandated. Our first priority is to make sure we all stay safe and healthy.
Our team here at Creation Utah