Houses for sale on social media, most of us are on FB, Instagram, Pinterest, and WhatsApp, with a following of hundreds. Why not utilize that for a quick sale?
Posting on Social Media ( 3 Rules)
So how do you go about posting your social media listing? Do you do it once a today? Post simultaneously on all platforms? Post once and leave it because it’s your personal group and not some marketing platform.
We have a few rules regarding this:
- Buying and selling a home indicate a significant step in one’s life. Share with your circle that you’re moving to a new phase in life. If someone knows about a prospective buyer, they can help by spreading the word.
- Life is busy. Your friends have their life, and they will likely forget about your big news. You need to make sure that your listing reaches their timeline (or feed) and they are actually able to see the news. To stay in trend, you need to post at least 2-3 times a week (until your home is sold). You can share photos of the home and the nearby attractions.
- Get this done professionally. Although you’re posting for your friends, it doesn’t mean you can’t take help from professional social media tools. Head over to Fiverr or another online platform and hire someone to do this job for you. You can get a batch of 10-15 interesting social media posts related to your home and schedule them on the go.
Are you looking for a fair cash offer?
We buy houses in & around Utah. Just fill out this form. We’ll let you know how much your home is worth and whether we can help you.
Or give us a call at 801-648-7942 to chat with us over the phone
The Local, the Merrier!
What keywords do I put in my post?
In other words, which hashtags will produce the best result? Here are a few examples:
You can use free and paid hashtag tools to target the best keywords for your success.
If you choose national/generic hashtags, the chances are that your post will become lost in the sea. The examples we shared are examples of larger pools. Make it local. #MydreamhomeUtah, #IamsellingahouseUtah (You get the idea!)
Post High Quality Photos
If you’re working with an agent, ask them to provide good quality photoshoot of your property. If you’re selling by the owner, then you need to hire a photographer. Get both a video shoot and some quality pictures. People would like to see a video tour before they decide to visit in person because of the recent restrictions.
Mandatory Details to Include:
Ideally, your social media advertising should be between 8-10 lines. houses for sale on social media, a long paragraph can get you a few likes (at best). But here we’re searching for attention. Keep it short and creative. Other than that, you need to take care of a few things, including:
- Square Footage
- No. of bedrooms & bathrooms.
- Additional features like garage, laundry room, and any other customized area
- Age of the home
- Nearby attractions
- Accepting cash or not?
Be ready to answer a few questions (on different platforms) as you receive them.
Fast Home Offer Utah is a house buying firm based out of Utah. We buy houses in Ogden, Utah. If you’re interested in selling, you can contact us. We pay cash and close in less than 14 days.